Contains two one-hour presentations for educators one on Birth Control and Sexually Transmitted Infections, and the other on Consent and Birth Control Options. The presentation was created by Interior Health Authority and references resources that can be ordered for free including “Sex and HPV- It’s Time to Talk – Your Quick Guide” (http://hpvinfo.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/15COMMS_SexAndHPVBooklet_EN_FINALwebReady1.pdf) created by the Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada, hpvinfo.ca and sexandu.ca. Free pamphlets are available to order at http://www.sexandu.ca/resources/order/.
- Assess factors that influence healthy choices and their potential health effects
- Propose healthy choices that support lifelong health and well-being
- Create and assess/evaluate strategies for managing physical, emotional and social changes during puberty and adolescence
- Potential short and long-term consequences of health decisions, including those involving nutrition, protection from sexually transmitted infections, and sleep routines
- Healthy sexual decision making
This license allows you to download and share this resource (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format)
and adapt this resource (remix, transform, and build upon the work) for non-commercial purposes.
You must credit the creator of the resource and and license your new creations under the same license as the original.