• Identifying and talking about shopping and prices
• Comparing prices in Vancouver to home country
English Language Learning (ELL)
• Students will become aware of how to use target grammar (this, that, these, those, one, ones).
• Students will be able to use expressions (That’s cheap. That’s reasonable. That’s not bad. That’s expensive).
• Students will be able to compare and contrast prices in Vancouver to their home country
This license allows you to download and share this resource (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format)
and adapt this resource (remix, transform, and build upon the work) for non-commercial purposes.
You must credit the creator of the resource and and license your new creations under the same license as the original.