Hormones are responsible for the regulation of many body functions. This lesson will take a closer look into how DNA, the blueprint for life, affects hormone production and, therefore, affects the expression and regulation of primary and secondary sexual characteristics in the human body.
1. DNA and Cells All living things are made of cells, which contain DNA and cell
structures that allow cells to survive and reproduce.
2. Organization Organ systems have complex interrelationships to maintain
1. organs within each of the systems are interconnected to maintain homeostasis:
a. reproductive system
2. functional interrelationships exist among body systems
3. DNA carries the cell’s genetic information:
a. process of DNA replication
b. process of protein synthesis
This license allows you to download and share this resource (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format)
and adapt this resource (remix, transform, and build upon the work) for non-commercial purposes.
You must credit the creator of the resource and and license your new creations under the same license as the original.