Provides teachers with practical, developmentally appropriate and engaging activities designed to help learners develop effective stress management related skills. Includes videos to facilitate reflection and conversation and materials for parents/caregivers.
Identify and apply strategies for pursuing personal healthy living goals (4,5,6)
• Describe and apply strategies that promote a safe and caring environment (4,5,6)
• Describe and assess strategies for promoting mental well-being (4,5,6)
• Describe and assess strategies for managing problems related to mental well-being and substance use (4,5,6)
• Explore and describe strategies for managing physical, emotional and social changes during puberty (4,5,6)
• Describe factors that positively influence mental well-being and self-identity (4)
Series of practical strategies that vary in time from 15 - 60 mins; available in French and English