This interactive activity is an opportunity to investigate factors that can impact our self-esteem, and begin discussing ways to develop positive sexual self-esteem. This specific approach helps participants to reflect on their own lives and the role they play in their friendships and community.
Physical and Health Education:
• Describe the impacts of personal choices on health and well-being
• Describe and assess strategies for responding to discrimination, stereotyping, and bullying
• Describe and apply strategies for developing and maintaining healthy relationships
• Describe and assess strategies for promoting mental well-being, for self and others
• Explore and describe strategies for managing physical, emotional, and social changes during puberty
• Explore and describe how personal identities adapt and change in different settings and situations
This license allows you to download and share this resource (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format)
and adapt this resource (remix, transform, and build upon the work) for non-commercial purposes.
You must credit the creator of the resource and and license your new creations under the same license as the original.