A day trip incorporating First People’s Traditional Ecological Knowledge (TEK) with Ecology in an authentic place-based learning experience for students.
- Make observations aimed at identifying their own questions about the natural world
- Identify a question to answer or a problem to solve through scientific inquiry
- Experience and interpret the local environment
- Apply First Peoples perspectives and knowledge, other ways of knowing, and local knowledge as sources of information
- Contribute to care for self, others, community, and world through personal or collaborative approaches
- Express and reflect on a variety of experiences and perspectives of place
This license allows you to download and share this resource (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format)
and adapt this resource (remix, transform, and build upon the work) for non-commercial purposes.
You must credit the creator of the resource and and license your new creations under the same license as the original.